As a developer, you always need to approach the best frameworks that suit your web development and applications. Nowadays, the debate of NodeJS vs AngularJS is strongly battling among JS platforms in 2021.
If you are someone who is looking for the detailed difference between NodeJS and Angular JS in a simple and understanding format, then you are at the right place. Here we are going to discuss the categories that differentiate the architecture, functionalities, performances, and usage from each other.
What is NodeJS And AngularJS:
NodeJS: NodeJS is an open-source, cross-platform runtime environment that enables the development of server-side by executing the JS code outside the web browser.
The initial release of this framework was on 27 May 2009 intending to produce vigorous page content before the page that is conveyed to the browser. Today, NodeJS is used by at least 30 million websites and can be more. Thus, in this huge competition, finding the best NodeJS developers and hiring them is a painful task for the company.
AngularJS: AngularJS is a structural framework used to make dynamic web applications based on MVC i.e., model-view-controller patterns. It is an open-source framework developed on 20 October 2010 and maintained by Google.
Nowadays, almost 368,653 websites are using AngularJS frameworks. As it can create compound and complex products as per the business requirements, Angular is becoming more and more popular among web applications development.
Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS: Overview
- If you are looking to develop streaming applications, server-side apps, or microservices, NodeJS can be your better choice.
- As NodeJS is a single-threaded process, scalability is a bit more complicated.
- NodeJS provides a collection of features that requires building server-side and networking applications.
- NodeJS allows developers to use asynchronous APIs and a single-threaded event mechanism for better code execution and higher speed.
- NodeJs is a back-end framework used to write business logic.
- If you are aiming to develop scalable and complex applications, you should go for Angular.
- Angular comes with a strong scalable infrastructure that provides support for Google’s some of the larger applications.
- AngularJS enables you to use HTML as a template language that manages the client-side applications.
- AngularJS helps the developers to simplify the development of dynamic and single-page web applications by providing features like filters, data binding, scope, directives, and so on.
- Angular is a front-end framework used to create an intuitive user interface.
Now, let us dive directly into the details of the difference between NodeJS and AngularJS.
Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS: Details
Furthermore, the user interface of NodeJS intends to make the working process lightweight and efficient while AngularJS intends to ease the management of components with the help of its well-organized structure.
NodeJS library offers a non-blocking facility to its server so that without waiting for a response, the server can directly move to the next API after calling it.
The notification mechanism of NodeJS events helps the server to avoid waiting for an API to return data and gets a quick response from a previous API call.
No buffering feature of NodeJS never lets the application’s data buffer and creates the output in chunks.
AngularJS offers two-way data binding to manage the harmonization in the middle of DOM (Document Object Model) and makes the model simple.
MVC i.e., Model-View-Controller is an essential feature of Angular as it slots the designs and provides clear-cut data and schemes to maintain specific views.
The dependency injection system helps you to keep the applications simple and test manually.
With the help of directives, AngularJS builds custom HTML tags that describe it as a custom widget.
Directives assemble the components to drive DOM traits in an efficient engaging manner.
NodeJS supports CoffeeScript, Ruby, TypeScripts, and ClojureScript while AngularJS uses HTML and TypeScript. Angular also enables HTML syntax that describes the application components whereas NodeJS supports non-blocking input/output API.
Applications and usage:
According to the StackOverflow survey, 49.6% of the respondents have voted NodeJS as the most commonly used technology, while 36.9% prefer AngularJS instead.
- As it is scalable, you can use this framework for both horizontal as well as vertical scaling purposes.
- It is a high-performance tool that helps to execute speed codes in applications.
- Here, API ( Application Programming Interfaces) helps you to build different types of servers.
- As it supports a few other languages like C and C++, so any developer can easily work using this framework.
- As it is a typescript framework, codes are written and implemented easily.
- DOM (Document Object Models) methodology is used to enhance performance and testability.
- Here, the MVC is liable to set the preface and enhance the capacity and techniques that manage the behaviour of applications.
List of the Companies using Frameworks:
► Companies run on NodeJS
► Companies run on AngularJS
• Deutsche Bank
• The Guardian
• Microsoft Office
What should you Prefer: NodeJS or AngularJS
Angular is a profitable area that continues to gain popularity among users. It is reasonable to choose this framework to conquer an upcoming milestone in new product development for a good solution.
On the other hand, NodeJS in 2022 also seems to be a massive trend that will evolve even more. As it offers some undeniable benefits, it has become the best choice for software developers.
In general, both of them are good enough to use for web development projects by any firm. These differentiate can not justify the popularity and significantly bottleneck the outcomes of the applications.