Being a project manager is not an easy task. There are several things that you need to take care of when managing a project. Project management is not that daunting; however, it can become challenging if the right tools are not handy. Isn’t it? Yes! Here comes the aid! You can utilize the Best Agile Project Management Software and get enhanced results.
Working as a team is undeniably essential to achieving success and completing projects on time. In that instance, project managers need to be more conscious while assigning tasks and should be aware of every member of their team.
For instance, if you are in the development field, every step must be perfectly planned, i.e., from gathering requirements to testing. And utilizing tools can reduce your burden significantly in this digital world. Everything from managing projects and reports to assigning tasks with deadlines becomes a breeze with the right Agile Project Management Software. Also, it can significantly improve the productivity of your team.
If you are wondering about the tools that you can consider using, then read this post.
We have rounded up a list of some top-rated agile project management software that can assist you in managing projects effectively.
So, without any further delay, let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
Top 10 Agile Project Management Tools
Here is our rundown of some of the stunning Agile project management software that you can consider using for streamlining your projects. Take a look…
Prioritize Wrike when it comes to the best Agile project management software. Yes, this feature-rich software can make managing projects a breeze for you. You can avail of its enormous benefits and get improved quality results. It provides a drag-and-drop editor that is more convenient for users.
Wrike turns strategies into actionable plans; you can schedule, share reports, and organize your project. This software can assist you throughout your journey, i.e., from planning to testing. Also, it can make your team work faster than before.
Intuitive features like customizable calendars, dashboards, and providing up-to-date and accurate information hold it in first place among the 10 best Agile project management software. Plus, Wrike offers detailed analytics with the help of Wrike Analyze and also provides data insights and advanced analytics by integrating with Tableau.
Key Features of Wrike:
- Wrike supports both Android and iOS.
- It offers proofing and cross-tagging.
- It helps generate real-time reports, automation, and SSO.
- Integrates with Tenovos, JIRA, Github, SAML, Slack, Salesforce, Mediavalet, and Microsoft Teams.
Price: This software offers multiple plans, which are as follows:
- FREE Plan: You can avail of their free plan but with limited features.
- Team Plan: Available at $9.80 / month,
- Business Plan: Available at $24.80/ month.
- Pinnacle Plan: Contact the seller for pricing.
Enterprise place is considered best for large teams, and for complex work needs, you can consider opting for the Pinnacle plan. Both Enterprise and Pinnacle plans are customized, so make sure you contact them.
Want to track every activity throughout the project? If yes, then you must choose Jira, the best Agile project management software. However, most of the Agile PM software has this feature.
If so, then how does Jira differ from others? Due to its significant features like custom workflow creation, extensive out-of-the-box reports, flexibility, and centralized administration.
In addition, it integrates with Figma, Power BI, Zephyr, GitLab, ketryx, Miro, and draw.io. Moreover, users can create sub-tasks, spikes, epics, and sub-tasks that enhance their project efficiency and generate better results.
Key Features of Jira:
- It allows for creating quick filters with one click.
- Easy-to-use software
- Issues and bug tracking.
- It helps track the development of new functionality.
- Offers custom support through contact forms and phone.
- It supports both Android and iOS platforms.
- With extensive functionality reports, Jira provides critical insight into their agile process.
Price: Jira offers variable plans. According to your team size, the plans vary, and here are the annual pricing details:
- FREE Version: The free version is available for teams with 10 members. Standard Version: Available at $500 for up to 35,000 users
- Premium Version: Available at $1000 with enhanced features.
You can choose the one that suits your needs the best and according to your team size.
Are you a freelancer or looking for the best Agile project management software for a small team? Then, you must choose Asana. Yes, it is widely used in many organizations across the globe. This is one of the best tools when it comes to enhancing the workflow of the project.
Asana is a user-friendly, collaboration-focused tool that users can customize according to their requirements. It integrates with Jira, Slack, Workplace, Splunk, BetterCloud, Salesforce, etc, and improves communication between teams. Thus, choose this best agile PM software and manage your work easily.
Key Features of Asana:
- It allows users to view tasks in lists, boards, etc.
- Offers access to Gantt Charts and timelines.
- Assists in automating everyday tasks.
- Easily manage large-scale and complex projects.
- Asana provides multi-lingual support.
- Custom templates to streamline workflow.
- It provides support through a contact form and chat.
Price: Asana offers different plan options, which are as follows:
- FREE Plan: The Free plan includes attractive unlimited features
- Premium Plan: Available at $10.99 (it differs between charging annually and monthly)
- Business plan: Available at $24.99
- Enterprise Plan: Contact the seller for the pricing details
If your company’s requirements are pretty more, then you can opt for the Enterprise plan.
Next on our list is Monday.com. This software is pretty popular for being the most affordable and the best Agile project management software. Users can manage their projects and complete their tasks efficiently within the deadlines.
Monday.com offers seamless integration with a wide range of tools and software, allowing for enhanced collaboration and improved workflow efficiency. The software suite includes various applications such as Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Teams, Zapier, Zoom, Google Calendar, Dropbox, and more. The pre-built templates for HR, sales, project management, and other areas assist users in effectively managing complex projects. Why are we still waiting? Increase your productivity and meet deadlines by choosing the most effective Agile project management software available.
Key Features of Monday.com:
- Monday.com is an extremely easy-to-use and very convenient tool.
- You get a highly customizable workflow with this tool.
- Through a contact form, Monday.com offers customer support.
- It offers a unique and impressive user interface and intuitive visual layout.
- It supports Windows, Android, Mac, and Web.
- Integrates with many top-rated tools and software that support collaboration.
Price: They offer a wide range of plans, which are as follows:
- FREE Plan: The Free plan is available with limited features
- Basic Plan: Basic plan starts from $8 /month
- Standard Plan: Available at $10 /month
- Pro Plan: Starts from $16 /month
Enterprise Plan: You can contact the seller to get an Enterprise plan and customize the software according to your organization’s prerequisites.
Trello is yet another popular and the best Agile project management software. This software can be used for creating simple Kanban boards. It integrates seamlessly with Slack, Google Drive, GitHub, Salesforce, IBM Connect, Twitter, etc., and enables you to organize projects.
Apart from managing an agile project, Trello can be used in several projects. It lets users add new members, create issues, assign tasks, and much more. Once the task is assigned, team members get notifications that help them stay informed about tasks and deadlines.
Key Features of Trello:
- It provides a timeline, table, calendar, dashboard, board, map, and table view
- Drag and drop simple interface.
- It provides labels, tags, and comments to organize.
- Deadline notifications and automated email notifications.
- Task assignments for individuals or groups.
- Mobile-friendly, and voting & discussion options.
- Power up calendars to prioritize tasks.
Price: Trello offers both paid and FREE version. Here are the different plans for Trello:
- FREE Plan: Free plan can be used for a whole team; however, it comes with limited features
- Standard Plan: Starts at $5 per user per month
- Premium Plan: Available at $10 per user per month
- Enterprise Plan: Available at $17.50 per user per month
You can opt for the one that fits your needs perfectly. Also, you can get the Enterprise plan customized according to your needs. For that, you will need to contact the seller!
When it comes to the list of the best agile project management software, ClickUp is a MUST-HAVE in it. This tool helps project managers enhance the overall productivity of the team. ClickUp is a tool with an attractive UI and enhanced customization options. Creating marketing campaigns, managing development sprints, planning, tracking, and collaborating with teams is easy.
It offers amazing features that make it stand out among the PM software. It assists users in creating a perfect workflow for team members and also enhances performance. ClickUp is exceptional agile project management software. It offers whiteboards and integrates with many apps like ClickApps, GitLab, Webhooks, Slack, Figma, and Dropbox. Plus, it has advanced filters, sorting, and search features are available.
So, use ClickUp and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Key Features of ClickUp:
- Custom-centric approach.
- Easily assign multiple tasks.
- It supports Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, and the web.
- Pre-built templates for IT, marketing, HR, and more.
- ClickUp offers customer support through email, contact forms, and chat.
- This software allows you to assign sprint points, add custom-field data, and manage the overall project.
- View automatic, active reports.
Price: ClickUp offers numerous plans that users can avail of according to their needs. Different ClickUp Plans are as follows:
- FREE Plan: Users can avail of their Free Forever plan, but it comes with limited features.
- Unlimited Plan: Starts at $7 per member per month.
- Business Plan: Available for $12 per member per month
- Enterprise Plan: You can opt for the Enterprise plan and get it customized according to your needs. However, for pricing and other details, you will need to contact the seller.
Next on our list is Smartsheet. Smartsheet is a secured, scalable, user-driven, unified, adaptable, secured, and automated workflow supporting agile PM software. In simple words, it is the best agile project management software to manage the workflow efficiently.
This tool offers pre-built templates for construction, engineering, and other fields, which also integrate with many tools. It includes DocumentSigns, AWS, Salesforce, Slack, Tableau, Microsoft, etc. Smartsheet offers customized and scalable plans, so select and avail them according to your requirements.
Key Features of Smartsheet:
- It enables automated workflows.
- It Keeps your agile project on track.
- Smartsheet offers pre-built templates to make users feel more at ease when managing projects.
- It provides real-time metrics and automated workflow and collaboration.
- This tool offers customer support in various modes through chat, contact form, and phone.
- It supports the Web, Android, and iOS.
Price: Here are various Pricing plans:
- Free Version: The FREE version is available only for 30 days
- Pro Plan: Available at $7 per user per month
- Business Plan: Available for $25 per user/month
- Enterprise Plan: Contact the seller for customized pricing
Want to achieve better results? Then, consider Nifty, the best agile project management software. Yes! It is a flexible tool to plan better products that also engages you with real-time reporting.
Nifty enables seamless project discussions by automatically inviting team members. As a project manager, you have the ability to define milestones and improve the productivity of team members. In addition to this, Nifty provides an automated development workflow that allows team members to divide product features into tasks and subtasks.
Overall, this agile project management software helps prioritize, organize, and manage daily tasks. Therefore, take advantage of this tool and accomplish your goals in a timely manner.
Key Features of Nifty:
- It helps track the milestones and timelines of a project.
- Integrated communication channels through team chat widgets.
- Projects are effectively managed through Kanban-style tasks.
- Intuitive and convenient to use.
- Documents are directly created within the project.
- Automated development workflows.
Price: It offers numerous plans, such as:
- FREE Version: Nifty offers FREE version with limited features
- Starter Plan: Available at $39 per month
- Pro Plan: Starts at $79 per month
- Business Plan: Starts at $124 per month
- Unlimited Plan: Available for $399 per month with unlimited access
All these plans are limited to certain team members, and if you want unlimited access, you can opt for the Unlimited plan.
9. Zoho Sprints
Zoho Sprints is one of the sought-after Agile Project Management tools that you can utilize to collaborate with the overall teams. With customizable boards and flexible pricing, Zoho Sprints emerged as the best agile project management software. Moreover, the seamless integration with other tools makes Zoho Sprints stand out from others.
Plus, it offers APIs, webhooks, meetings, burndown charts, timesheets, burnup, and others. You can visualize various views like calendars, kanban, and lists. Besides its advantages, integration features can be improved and can add resource and portfolio management.
Key Features of Zoho Sprints:
- It makes project planning and task reports a breeze.
- Bug tracking integrations.
- Gantt charts and task reports.
- Communicate through chat, forum, and feed.
- It supports various languages like German, Czech, Danish, Korean, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, etc.
- Includes status timeline features and integrates with CI/CD tools.
- The free plan has 20 GB storage and allows 12 users.
- Customized templates and easily get product feedback.
Price: Here are the different pricing plans for Zoho Sprints:
- Forever FREE Plan: Zoho Sprints offers a Forever Free plan with limited features.
- Starter Plan: Available at $0.84 (Rs. 70) per user per month.
- Elite Plan: Available at $2.10 (Rs. 175) per user per month
- Premier Plan: Starts at $4.21 (Rs. 350) per user per month.
You can choose the one that suits your needs the best.
Last but not least on our list is ActivTrak. ActivTrak is the best agile project management software that efficiently manages the workload by breaking the task. As a project manager, one of your topmost responsibilities will be to prioritize and ensure the smooth workflow of your team members. In that situation, you have the option to select ActivTrak, which will allow you to gain insights into their work progress and patterns.
This feature enables you to compare employees and visualize the project using different views, such as a list and grid. Furthermore, ActivTrak offers a range of features, including productivity reports, team summaries, and more. In addition, it seamlessly integrates with popular platforms such as Slack, Asana, Azure, Zendesk, Zoom, ServiceNow, Lattice, and many others. One of the greatest advantages of this tool is its comprehensive customer support options. Users can seek assistance through multiple channels, such as phone, chat, contact forms, and email.
Key Features of ActivTrak:
- It offers real-time activity monitoring.
- Activity-based alarms and USB tracking alerts.
- Malicious website blocking and tailored settings.
- Screenshot redaction. i.e., accurate screenshot flagging.
- Raw data access and video playback features.
- Intuitive dashboards and capture user screens.
Price: ActivTrak offers a range of pricing options, which are as follows:
- FREE Plan: ActivTrak offers a FREE trial for a limited period
- Essentials Plan: Available at $10 per user per month.
- Professional Plan: Starts at $17 per user per month
- Enterprise Plan: You can contact the seller to get the Enterprise plan and customize your requirements
Wrapping It Up!
So, these are the ten best agile project management software that you can consider using to enhance the overall workflow and boost productivity. Hopefully, this article has been informative for you and help you choose the best tool for your project management needs. Using these tools, you can collaborate with everyone under one roof and complete your tasks on time.
Make sure to choose the best one to manage your projects effortlessly!
Choose wisely… 😊 😊