Mobile apps or smartphone applications have become the need of the hour, no two ways about it! Since the concept of mobile application development is so much in vogue, we thought about creating a post that focuses on some of the best mobile app development tool to take into account for conducting a smooth and seamless project.
Now why is there a need for such application development tools in the first place? Can you think of developing a skyscraper by simply using a hammer? Of course, not! Having some relevant or nice-to-have tools can turn out to be of great assistance and ensures that the end product developed is the best possible outcome here. In addition, when you offer the right set of mobile app development frameworks and tools to the right people, you are bound to receive a successful outcome.
Further, I want to mention some of the best mobile app development tool to take into account.
Top Mobile App Development Tool
1. React Native
- It is Open-source
One of the obvious advantages of using React Native is that it is open source. This means developers can use different libraries and frameworks and more or less they can seamlessly tweak and customize the framework and end up creating the best possible solution for the end users. The term open source itself means that anyone can access, modify and enhance the code in the way they want.
Another interesting benefit to keep in mind is it turns out to be pretty cost-effective. You can save up to almost 40% like never before. In addition to all this, there are several pre-built components available in React Native ensuring an easy and fast development process.
- Large and active community support
The next benefit to take into account is large and active community support. Some of the famous apps built using React Native include Facebook, Instagram, Uber Eats, Skype, Pinterest, and the list goes on! So if somehow you get stuck, fret not, the developers present in the community are pretty ready to assist.
Another interesting tool to take into account is Xamarin. Now this one is one of the leading mobile application development tools to keep in mind because it features one of the largest and most active communities across the globe. It may quite interest you to know that Xamarin focuses on WORA (Write Once Run Anytime) code. So now you know why there is so much gushing about Xamarin. Further, I would like to mention some more reasons to take Xamarin into account.
- Amazing technical aid is given to the tool by the tech giant named Microsoft.
- More than 70% of the code can be reused in iOS and Android
- Developers no longer have to write more and more codes
- The performance of the developed app is pretty much the same as that of a native app.
- Here you are bound to receive platform-specific features and functionalities.
The only disadvantage here is that Xamarin comes with a pretty huge price to pay in regard to license fees.
The next intimidating mobile app development tool to take into account is Ionic. This one is quite an amazing open-source SDK that is highly recommended for developing hybrid-based applications. When you develop any mobile app using Ionic, release updates can be sent directly to the end users.
The only disadvantage here is the complicated app navigation.
4. Onsen UI
Some of the amazing factors to keep in mind in regards to why choose Onsen UI.
- Here learning or getting started with Onsen is pretty easy and a doable job.
- Setting up the project using Onsen can be extremely easy
- All the components such as toolbars, side menus, and tabs and functionalities are ready-to-use and easy to implement.
- There are no cookie-cutter ways to install Android SDK or iOS, simply begin coding!
- Onsen UI supports seamless integration with AngularJS, React, Vue, and jQuery.
5. JetBrains Rider
Last but certainly not least, the mobile app development tool to take into account is JetBrains Rider. The particular tool is highly based on IntelliJ Platform and ReSharper, so developing cross-platform apps using JetBrains Rider is pretty easy and a doable job. Now what makes JetBrains Rider gain you a competitive edge?
- Programmers can develop .Net, Xamarin, and Unity apps for a wide range of platforms.
- Rich editing and amazing code insights can be gained by using JetBrains Rider.
- The mobile app development tool uses a wide range of powerful features of the IntelliJ platform.
- Here detecting errors in compilation and runtime operations is possible.
- In addition to all these, JetBrains Rider promotes optimal design and development methods.
- Here it is possible for developers to get to any section of the code, all thanks to numerous intelligent navigation and search options.
- A wide range of plugins can be found.
And we are done here! Of course, there are a plethora of options and alternatives for the aforementioned mobile app development tools but trust me these above-mentioned ones are some of the best mobile app development tools to take into account for your upcoming mobile app development project. Each one of these is a cut above, so what are you waiting for? Time to get started with your first mobile app development project. In case, if you want us to add any tool or technology, feel free to mention the name in the comment section below also do not forget to mention why you want to add the mobile app development tool to this particular list and how was your experience.